The following are thorough how-to documents that explain the steps to create accessible word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation files with Microsoft (MS) Office productivity software.
MS Office 2010
- Click to download Accessible Word document authoring guide
- Click to download Accessible Excel document authoring guide
- Click to download Accessible Powerpoint document authoring guide
Additional Authoring Guides*
Follow the links below for more guides designed to help with the authoring of accessible documents.
- Inclusive Design Research Center (IDRC) authoring guides
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Create Accessible Electronic Documents guides
*These guides were developed by the Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University as part of an EnAbling ChangePartnership project with Government of Ontario and UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization). They are licensed CC BY-SA 3.0 by Inclusive Design Research Center (IDRC).