I. OER 101
- 1. Defining Open Educational Resources
- 2. Why OER?
- 3. Open Licenses and OER
- 4. Knowing Where to Find OER
- 5. Benchmark: Find Relevant OER
II. Copyright and OER
- 6. Copyright, Creative Commons, and Public Domain
- 7. CC License Conditions
- 8. Putting a CC License on Your Work
- 9. CC License Compatibility
- 10. Benchmark: Share an OER to the UH OER Repository
- 11. Determining Technical Openness
- 12. Making OER Accessible
- 13. Scoping an OER Project
UH OER Training by William Meinke is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.